Thursday, August 29, 2013

WE ARE ENGAGED!

It is hard to believe that it has only been one week and a day since Jeff asked me to be his wife. It has been one of the most incredible experiences of my life! In one week we have booked a church, reception hall, picked out bridesmaid dresses, groomsmen suits, and I have gone shopping for wedding dresses once! No dress yet but I have faith I will find just the right one. Here are some fun pics from the past week! 

We were engaged on Tuesday night. Here we are with my parents have a celebration dinner at The Radish in Grimes!

On Friday night we had dinner with Jeff's cousin Curt and his wife Kris. We went to the Ohana Steakhouse. It was such a great time! The chef made it really fun asking Jeff and me about our engagement!

On Monday night I went bridesmaid dress shopping with the Williams gals. On the left is Jeff's sister Jen. Next to her is his mom, Franki. To my right is Jeff's niece Eva and his sister-in-law Jennifer. We found beautiful dresses at White House Black Market and then had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. My favorite line of the night was when Eva told me she didn't want this night to end! I love these girls!

On Tuesday night the fun continued when I met my sister, Evie, and my mom to shop for wedding dresses! I didn't find one but we had a lot of fun!! (Sorry Mom...our picture didn't turn out)

That's about it for week one of the engagement. I hope you enjoyed reading about my crazy, wonderful week! I think this will be a fun way to keep track of my memories!!



No comments:

Post a Comment