Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cinnamon Rolls

Lately I have really been enjoying trying new recipes. This weekend I tried a BIG one - Homemade Cinnamon Rolls. 

I found this  recipe on Pinterest. It is from the blog "Culinary Couture". Click on the blog to see the recipe. Here are pictures from my experience.

1. Make the dough and let it rise

 

 2. After punching down the dough I rolled it out into a large square.
 3. Then I put melted butter on the top and then added a cinnamon, brown sugar and cornstarch mixture.
4. I rolled up the dough into a log and cut into small pieces.
 
 5. Then the rolls had to rise again for 2 hours. Lots of waiting!!

 6. The really grew in size!! I baked them for 20 minutes and then added 1/2 the cream cheese frosting right after they got done so the frosting would go into the rolls. After they cooled I added the rest of the frosting. SO YUMMY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment