Thursday, October 3, 2013

Engagement Party

I feel so blessed!! On September 21st Jeff and I had our engagement party! My sister Evie and my brother-in-law Adam planned this event so that our wedding party could meet! It was such a fun night! Evie reserved a party room at Baratta's Italian Restaurant. This was where Jeff and I had our first date so it was VERY special to us!! Evie and Adam provided awesome appetizers of Bruschetta and relishes! Then we had the choice of many Italian dishes! It was so delicious!!
The evening was a huge success!! Our parents and siblings got to meet and chat!! Here are three of my favorite pics from the night!


 Jeff and myself after the yummy dinner!! 

Here we are with all our nieces and nephews! We are blessed!

My two beautiful personal attendants - Chelsey and Sarah!
I have also received some SWEET engagement gifts!! From my mom's friend Vicki I got this ADORABLE bride bag. I have used it every day since to keep my wedding info together! Thanks Vicki!!


I also got some great luggage tags from my mom's friend Carol! We will definitely use these on our honeymoon!


We also received a surprise in the mail...our first wedding gift!! My college friend Hiliary saw our engagement on Facebook and sent us our tent from Target! We can't wait to try it out!! 

Next week is our Guthrie Shower at my home church. Can't wait for the fun to begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment