Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tea Party Time!

Yesterday I was blessed with my first bridal shower! This shower was hosted by ladies from my home town, Guthrie Center. Here is a picture of me with the hostesses. All these ladies watched me grow up! They have all been important in my growth as a Christian woman!

(Left to Right: Diana, Laurie, Vicki, Debbie, Me, Carol, Betty, Merle Anne; 
Not pictured Linda and Cheryl)

   

The theme of this shower was a TEA PARTY! All the tables were decorated with colorful, ornate tea pots! Here are a few pics my sister took of the beautiful decorations!
 
You can see in the picture below that they even set up a small table for the kiddos!
Addie and Eva looking way too grown up for the little table! So pretty!
 
Guests started to arrive and we all enjoyed the scrumptious food!
 

  

After eating the hostesses led an awesome program! Each guest had brought their favorite bible verse to share with me. I was given a Bride's Bible and after each guest read their favorite verse aloud to the group they highlighted their favorite verse in my bride's bible and put their name next too it. I will treasure that bible for years to come!

Then Debbie, another hostess, led the group in a game called "Name that Love Song". It was so fun!! Everybody was laughing and smiling during the game! 

Then it was time to open presents. Jeff and I were overwhelmed with everyone's generosity. We feel so grateful for every gift we were given! Here I am in action!!
 

I had some great helpers when opening gifts!

  

 
 
I couldn't pick just one picture of these sweet girls!!

After the shower I asked my bridesmaids to come up for a group pic!!
(Left to Right: Ali, Evie, Eva, Me, Jenn Williams, Jen Lobeck)
Here is a pic with my mom and soon-to-be Mother in law!

 

This shower was more than I could have ever dreamed of. I am SO blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment