Saturday, November 2, 2013

Decorations

Today my mom and I set out on a BIG mission - finding table decorations!

A month ago my bridesmaid, Ali, and I had gone to Hobby Lobby looking for ideas for my table decorations. I came home with lots of treasures that day!!

Today I went back to Hobby Lobby and finished what I had started. First I started by deciding what to put in my eiffel vases. I will have 11 tables with eiffels. Each eiffel vase will have two teal picks and one silvery leaf pick. I am thinking I will use some of the teal mesh ribbon on the table as a runner.
IMAG1723.jpg




On 14 of the tables I have have smaller flower vases with sparkly flowers.  Seven will have white flowers and 7 will have teal flowers. I am thinking I will fill the bowls with white sand or sugar.  I think I use the teal ribbon as a runner and add votive candles around it.




No comments:

Post a Comment