Thursday, November 14, 2013

Shower at the Lake

Last Saturday my Aunt Melodee, cousin Amanda, and cousin Lisa threw me a beautiful beach theme bridal shower!! Here we are! (Left to Right: Lisa, me, Amanda, and Melodee)


The shower was at Lake Panorama at my Aunt Melodee's condo. It was decorated SO cute!


The shower started with gift opening and a game "How well do you know the bride?" Each person at the shower was asked a question about me and they had to see if they knew the answer. Questions were like "Alicia's favorite color", "What Alicia loves about Jeff", etc.  We got SO many nice gifts!! Here I am hugging my Aunt Donna! To her left is my Aunt Marlene. It meant so much that they made the drive to Panora for the shower!!


It was a wonderful day!! I am so thankful for great family!! Just one more...my sweet nephew Nolan  has been such a trooper coming to all these girlie events!! He deserves a shout out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment