Saturday, November 16, 2013

Invitations


Here is a picture of our BEAUTIFUL wedding invitations! When Jeff and I picked them out we fell in love with the lower case lettering for our names. We also loved the teal background with the swirly design and ivory lettering. We also wanted some sort of icon with the W and M in it. Jennifer, Jeff's sister-in-law, did an awesome job designing them!! Jeff's brother, Ken, and Jennifer run Wilcox Printing and they printed them for us! Check them out if you are needing invitations printed! They did a great job!!

Here is a picture of the invitations I took on my phone. You can see that the teal is actually more blue than the first picture shows!


We also included our response card with the invitation. We chose the RSVP card to be the opposite color scheme with an ivory background and teal swirls. Jennifer also had the idea to put our W M icon in the upper left corner on the response card! SO cute!!



The responses have been starting to pile into my parent's mailbox. They are really enjoying keeping track of accepts and regrets. I look forward to my daily phone call where I find out who can come. Jeff and I knew that having a wedding around Christmas would make it hard for people to come. We are just thankful for those who can make it. We are also praying for good weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment