Sunday, November 24, 2013

Recipe #1 - Little Cheddar Meatloaves

At our last shower Jeff and I received a handwritten recipe from each guest at the shower! I am SO excited to try every single one. It is my goal by our 1st Anniversary to have tried each recipe! So here we go!! The first recipe is called Little Cheddar Meatloaves. It was given to us by Jeff's Aunt Sandy. 


Here is a picture of the first step: combine milk, egg, onion, oatmeal, salt and shredded cheddar.

Step 2: I mixed in one # of ground beef and placed the meat mixture my new loaf pan!

3. I combined ketchup, mustard and brown sugar and then spooned them over the top.

4. I put the loaves in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. I served my mini loaves with baked potatoes. They were scrumptious!!! I highly recommend this recipe!! It will be in the Williams Dinner Rotation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment