Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Fall of 2011 - Soon after we met...our first wedding as a couple. Thanks Kate and Ryan Netz!!

Winter of 2011 - After a dinner at Americana we walked around the Sculpture Garden. I remember being SO excited that we took a picture together!!

Winter of 2011 - Jeff's first trip to the Civic Center! We sat in the first row for Wicked! It was incredible!!
Christmas 2011 - One of my favorite pictures! We were at the Bentzinger's Annual Christmas Bash!! 
Spring of 2012 - We went to a improv show at the Temple for the Performing Arts. It was hilarious!! I remember this night we also had dinner at Spaghetti Works!

Summer of 2012 - Every summer the Menefee family has a baseball game at our family reunion. Jeff was a great addition to the team!
Summer of 2012 - My dear friend Betsy's wedding! I was a bridesmaid and had a blast!! It was in Mason City so we had the pleasure of staying with Jeff's brother and sister-in-law in Clear Lake at their lake house.

Summer of 2012 - My birthday!! Jeff gave me beautiful earrings for my 30th birthday!!

Fall of 2012 - We didn't take many pictures in the fall of 2012 so I decided to put in one of another member of our little family. Bailey is Jeff's baby. She has really warmed up to me and I love her!!
Christmas 2012 - Opening presents at my parents house! Look at that killer mug from my sister!

February 2013 - Our year and half anniversary! We almost forgot to take this picture. We snapped this right before Jeff went home for the night! 
March 2013 - We didn't take any pictures together but we spent many hours working together on fixing up the kitchen in Jeff's house. It turned out great!
March 2013 - Jeff's favorite part of the kitchen redo - a vintage fridge!
May 2013 - We headed to Osky to watch Addie play T-ball. It was a beautiful but chilly night!
Summer 2013 - Our summer was filled with enjoying cookouts with friends and family. We love our new patio!


August 2013 - To celebrate my 31st birthday we went to Centro for dinner and to see the show "Jersey Boys". It was so fun!!
August 2013 - Waiting for the show to start...

Fall 2013 - One of our engagement pictures!
 It is so fun to look back at the two of us over the last two years! I can't wait for many more reasons to take pictures together!!







No comments:

Post a Comment