Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Madrid Kitchen Shower

Last Saturday I was given a truly wonderful shower by four lovely ladies from Madrid and Boone. The shower was thrown by Jen (Jeff's sister), Jennifer (Jeff's sister-in-law), Kris (Jeff's cousin) and Courtney (a friend of ours from church). It was a kitchen theme and each guest received a kitchen themed invitation and a recipe card that looked like this.


 My gift from the hostesses was a matching recipe box that ADORE!!

The shower was held at the Corn Crib outside of Madrid. It is an old corn crib that has been renovated to hold events! It is so beautiful!



We had so many wonderful new friends from church at the shower. Some of Jeff's family traveled to be at the shower too!  The food was so yummy! It was a brunch with quiche, pastries, muffins and scones!!

After we ate our meal I opened presents. Jen and Jenn were my helpers, along with my nieces and nephew! Nolan stood up there most of the time. He had one little fall but recovered quickly. I loved having my mom and sister there too!!

 Each guest shared why they had given me that specific recipe! I can't wait to try them all!! Thank you to everyone who made this a beautiful shower! I loved it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment