Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Time to celebrate with my girls

I remember having a conversation with my sister and best friend soon after I got engaged about having a bachelorette party. I remember telling them that all I want is a gathering with my girlfriends, good food, and a good time. I was THRILLED with what was planned for me!

My sister-in-law to be designed the cutest invitations!!!

My bridesmaid Ali hosted the first part of the night at her house! It is newly remodeled and is BEAUTIFUL!! 

All the girls at the party have played an important part in my life. Some of the them are girls I met at HOPE, some are from Madrid where I go to church with Jeff now, some Wartburg girls, and some Drake girls. I was overwhelmed with LOVE in that room!! Here I am doing introductions of how I met each gal.

Evie and Ali had made fancy appetizers that were so YUMMY!! You can see them in this picture!
I also opened some adorable gifts!


 Then we headed to one of my favorite restaurants for dinner - BRAVO! Here I am with each table of friends!
 Left to Right: Hillary, Rachel, and Kat
 Sarah K, Sarah N, Nicole, and Ali
 Esther, Jen, Jenn, and Tara
 Alyssa, Shanon, Cassie and Chelsey
 Courtney, Amanda and Danelle
Evie, Anne, Betsy and myself

It was everything I had ever wanted for a Bachelorette party!! I am so thankful for great friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment