Sunday, January 19, 2014

Recipe #2 - Crispy Oven Fried Chicken

 Earlier this fall I received many new recipes at a bridal shower! I loved the first recipe I made and was excited to try another one. This recipe is from a sweet woman from our church, Ramona. It is called Crispy Oven Fried Chicken. Here are the steps:

  

Step 1 - The recipe called for 12 pieces of chicken. We decided to just cut up 2 pounds of chicken breast into strips.



Step 2 - Rub the chicken with a combination of ginger, paprika, salt and pepper. 


Step 3 - Roll chicken in crushed cornflakes/garlic mixture.


Step 4 - Bake 45-60 minutes or until golden brown.

I served the chicken with mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes! Jeff and I loved it! This will definitely go into our menu rotation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment