Monday, February 17, 2014

Life in the Williams House - February Edition

So our life as a married couple has definitely slowed down and we like it!! Here is a picture of our Bailey girl who we adore. She has had such a great few weeks. Last summer Bailey went blind and she has come so far!! We had read an article that it would take six months for her to adjust to blindness. We are thinking that we have hit that point and she is starting to be a well adjusted blind dog.

Displaying photo.JPG

Here is our favorite picture of Bailey. She sleeps every night on the love seat and ottoman. This is how we found her one morning. She had tucked her head underneath two blankets and a pillow.
Adorable!!

Displaying photo.JPG

Valentine's Day was a blast!! I truly enjoyed picking out a husband card this year. I thought there were a lot more cards to choose from for husbands!

Displaying photo.JPG

Jeff's dad truly taught him how to treat a lady!! Jeff had a dozen BEAUTIFUL roses waiting for me when I got home from work on Valentine's. (I know...cue the sappy music) :)

Displaying photo.JPG

I am most excited to use his gift!! He gave me two painting lessons with Keith Nelson, a painter in Polk City.  I love to paint but have little training in how to do it!! I am excited to learn some new things!!!

Displaying photo.JPG


Saturday night was a BIG night for us. Jeff experienced his first trip to the Des Moines Symphony!! The concert was ALL Gershwin music so it was a great concert for him to start with!! I think he really liked it! We went to Centro for dinner before the concert. Yum Yum!! We went to the Symphony with our friends Scott and Amy. We had a great time!!!

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG

Speaking of dear friends, I had the pleasure of having brunch the other day with my good friend Chelsey. She is such an inspiration to me!! She is in the midst of student teaching and I can remember how that is such a trying time. She is handling with with grace and ease!! Way to go girl!! We met for brunch at the Cozy Cafe!! It was so scrumptious!!

Today I had a snow day and it was SO nice!! I was able to do some laundry, school work and plan for my summer music classes. I also had a cup of Starbucks coffee via our Keurig! I can even have Starbucks in Madrid!! Life is good in February for the Williams!!

Displaying photo.JPG
 My flyer for the Mommy and Me type music class for this summer!
My flyer for a four day music camp for kiddos entering K-2!

No comments:

Post a Comment